Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Midsummer Night's Dream

comes upon the heels of despair. My divorce with Bonnie is still at full throttle. She has been having her lawyer crank call my house, doing perverted versions of my songs, like "Shit it, You're a Hack" and "Fingernail Sticking a Baboon". At first I think it is a fan, and I want to compliment them on at least getting some of the words right. Then I hear Bonnie's cackle in the background. And I know.

You got the Ford Taurus, Bonnie. You got half my butterfly collection. You get to have my sense of joy on the weekends and holidays. Why do you call me drunk at 11:30 in the morning? Don't you know I am sleeping?

Rumi Kitchen, my spiritual adviser (as well as legal representative in this case), has helped me with some breathing techniques for tranquility and harnessing. Also the words of Gary Wilson have been very comforting.




No comments:

Post a Comment