Thursday, June 23, 2011

Judgement Day

Well, Judgement Day came and went. My deepest regret to anyone who euthanized your fish or bunnies in anticipation of the rapture.

I realized that I never posted pictures from the Judgement Day Dance Party. It went beyond our expectations. We were frankly surprised at first by the sheer number of people left behind by the Lord.

Here are some great pictures by host Jamie Moffett. It was an amazing crowd...




They were so hungry for some sort of spiritual direction, so I led them in a mystical dance....










Rumi and the Half-Truth get on the Hip Ship


















Noami Salaami on the keys
















Check out my killer energy gloves. You want some sexy gloves like these?

PS Some of the drink money went to benefit this!

We want to play in your home! Book us for house concerts at johnny@johnnyshowcase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment